5 Best Amazon finds ! (Part-1)

         Hey you guys. I just had a thought while scrolling on Amazon (as you know how much I love shopping on Amazon) that why don't I write a blog about Amazon finds that I already bought and used. I will give honest reviews of all the products. If I say that you must buy this one then you definitely should try this. 

          So, without wasting time, let's start.  (PART- I)


Number 1.  Mini portable Fan with USB charger :

Trust me guys, this is heaven. Although, the brand I have is not available on Amazon but this brand is also very good. My brother sent me this when my baby girl was born. She was born in summers and this works best when the light supply is not there . When the baby sleeps you can put it on stand and your baby's sleep won't be disturbed. Also, if you cook in the kitchen then it can be your saviour to get rid of the sweating while cooking. This fan is MUST BUY.




Number 2.   Rechargeable emergency inverter LED bulb:

Life is all about basics. If you have a solution to your basic essentials then you are sorted. This one is much needed product when the power gets cut off. You don't have to lighten up a candle anymore. The battery is inbuilt and gets charged whenever it is connected to power source. It will give you the enough bright light to continue your house chores or study or anything in between the power cut. what else you need?



Number 3.  Remote stand/holder:

No more lost or misplaced remotes. This fancy remote holder is made up of iron and holds maximum four remotes in a visible and easily accessible way. It organises all your TV remotes, I bought exactly this design with the capacity of two remotes. You can go with some more designs. Have a look. 




Number 4.  High quality modern art painting:

These three UV textured print painting have my heart. They instant groom up your room. I have exactly this design . You can choose your favourite because there are multiple options. Just go for it.




Number 5.  Chakla, Belan and Tawa stand:

This holds chakla-belan-tawa beautifully and needs less storage. If you want well maintained and organized kitchen then you should try this. This compact product can be wall mounted as well but I keep it on the kitchen slab. I love this product. This is very useful. 





Thank me Later !



Comments