Happy New Year


 

I am asked by inner self,

“What’s your New Year Resolution ?”


I just nod my head and do wonder, 

Let me think of the resolutions that are older.


She laughed and told me to leave them,

For setting up the new one and be a gem.


I said I just want to be resilient,

Wiser and more confident.


Past year has taught me to not be an open book,

It’s always better to be an aloof like a secret cook. 


There is a lack of coordination between my mind and mouth,

My Words come out totally different like the directions of North and South.


I often do overthinking and 3 AM talks,

It’s normal but only when done like the common walks.


I wanna gain more confidence,

And show others my reactions but with the extra sense.


I am a pragmatic person but sometimes gets irritated,

Yes , yes I know that it’s erroneous and frustrated.


I wanna tick ✔️ all my bucket list,

Life should be fascinating but not with the twist.


I will make sure to have the clear words,

And learn all the fruitful lessons like the nerds.


I know myself and my frailties,

Now it’s your turn to do the same and work on them sweeties.


Each person’s individuality matters the most,

Be raw, real, insightful and your life’s host.


Wishing you all a happy and healthy new year .















Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂