Things that annoy me.

  • When I get annoyed.



  • When a choice turns into a mandatory thing:                                                                  You know, the greatest happiness is living your life the way you desire. I feel happiest when I dress up as I want. But women in India are expected to live in obeying all the illogical regulations. I often hear these phrases and I hate them - "Beta, you should wear a headscarf in front of elders, you are married", "Where are your symbols of marriage (Bindi, bangles, vermilion, anklets) ?" ..Uff ! .....                                                                                                                                LISTEN, I will apply vermilion, wear bangles and bindi whenever I want. Only when I feel that it suits my outfit. Am I looking ugly without these symbols? It is FINE for me. Why do women have to look pretty all the time? Arey my husband knows that he is mine then why do I put all these things to show others? I mean I love to dolled up but only when I WANT. PLEASE DO NOT make our choices a rule. Men are wandering in their boxers. It is perfectly fine to people.                                                    Men can not tie even a thread on their hand for a whole week but we are expected to wear a headscarf every time. Be it summers/family functions and somebody please think about the girls who love fashion.                                                                                                      Tell me one thing, is respect considered only by keeping a dupatta/headscarf on the head? If this is the case, then it means that boys are very disrespectful. aren't they? Respect comes from heart and body language and WE DO IT. Women have to change their dressing style after marriage but Men stay the same. Why? After all these regulations, if women live life of their choices then why do people judge them?                                                                                                                                           

  • Off the switch please :                                                                                                It takes only 1 second to push the button. Then why do people left the switch ON when it is in no use. This practice is not safe. What if a child takes the cable into her/his mouth? What if a lizard enters into the socket? Whenever I see the mobile charger cable hanging without a mobile and switch is ON, I literally get annoyed and can not resist myself to switch it OFF back. I mean, it shows irresponsibility and clumsiness. I hope you guys make sure to never make this happen if I visit your home :) 
  • People who are obsessed with themselves :                                                                Life is filled with unlimited lessons that you can get from anyone around you. Even children also can be the givers. I read somewhere that people can never be good learners till they are obsessed with themselves. Unwillingness to learn something new is the worst quality in a person. I often meet this kind of people and I wonder what they are doing in their life where there is no observation which is an initial point for learning the good habits..
  • Hindi Pronunciation:                                                                                                    We are Indians and our mother tongue is Hindi and it should be perfect, right? If we can’t speak OUR language correctly then what is the point of learning any other language. Just imagine, if the Bollywood singers were not able to speak Hindi properly then how would they sing a song properly? Would you enjoy the song then ? Even, when I hear the wrong Hindi pronunciation on Akashvani (where all shows are in Hindi), trust me, I seriously want to scold the RJ who speaks OUR language in such a improper way.                              NO OFFENSE but there IS a BIG difference between श and स etc. One more thing, please note that Delhi is in English and दिल्ली is in Hindi. Where does देहली comes from?? Please let me know.

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂