The patter of tiny feet




     Bonjour lovely people :)
     It took a long for me to put my childbirth story here, as my little princess keeps me busy. She is sleeping right now. So let’s start. 

     I will keep it raw and simple as I did in my last post “My Bump Story”. I hope you guys loved that. So, the day I got pregnant, I was pretty sure to have normal delivery as the elders suggest it too. I did my research, watched videos about exercise for vaginal delivery, and discussed with my husband the labor pain because I was terrified as we all know that labor pain is intense.

        Bed rest was given by the doctor since the 5.5th month. That’s why I couldn’t do exercises for encouraging normal delivery. I started sweating during the 9th month. I did yoga, sitting mopping, brisk walking, chakki, climbing stairs multiple times, and house chores additionally.

       But my baby didn’t like the vaginal passage I guess that’s why she didn’t come below an inch. My due date was 13 June 2022 and we visited the hospital on 12 June. Point to be noted that, "There is no pain at all". The doctor told us that I couldn’t have a normal delivery and asked us for deciding  a date to operate. 

        Before that, I shared a problem that I was experiencing. It was the intense itching on my whole body that I used to scratch a full night. After hearing this, the doctor suggested me do LFT (Liver functional test) and my reports were not good. She then suggested operating the same day. I thought we should take a second opinion from a government Doctor.  Latter suggested me as same as my gynaecologist suggested. Then we finally decided to operate on 12 June 2022. 

        I was full of anticipation but not afraid at all. As soon as I entered OT, my heart started beating up loudly. Those sharp tools, the hospital gown, and the beeping machines were horrifying. 

       Since I was in no pain, I was experiencing all of that with full attention. They injected me on my back and oh man! It was painful and the pain was very different. They made me lie down and covered my eyes. I was feeling drowsy. After 5 minutes, I heard the baby crying. I can not express what I felt at  THAT MOMENT. I am filled with emotions right now while writing this. 

        They opened my eyes while they were cleaning me and I was just watching my baby. She was covered with a cloth and her mouth was covered with some machine. She was crying gradually. I asked the nurse, “kya hua hai, ladka ya ladki?”. She said, “Ladki hui hai.” At that very moment, I started thinking of those beautiful frocks and hairbands only. I know it is hilarious and stupid but it is true. :) 

        The nurse brought her to me and I was neutral. I was shocked more than happy. The "n" number of questions arrived at my mind's door. “Ye kaise hua”, “Ye nikli hai mere andar se”, “Ye kaisi rehti hogi meri tummy me”, “God ne ye kaisa miracle kiya hai”, “ye meri beti hai”, “can’t believe ki main maa ban gayi”. Strange, isn’t it?

        I can’t deny that at FIRST SIGHT, I didn’t feel any strong bond between me and her. Frankly speaking, NOW my bonding with her is inseparable and my love for her is as deep as the ocean. As soon as I started taking care of her, doing chores for her, I felt like now I am a mother. It is a beautiful beautiful feeling in the world. :) :) :) <3



       

       

         

          

Comments

  1. Lovely 😍🤱👣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading. I am glad you liked it. 😇😇🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂