Couple of things


ME: Hey Siri! What is the meaning of an Angel?
SIRI: An Angel means, a spiritual being believed to act as 
     an attendant, agent or messenger of God 
     represented in human form.
   .
   .
   Wait wait, did you just describe my husband? 

   Yes, he is MY angel. We met when I was stuck in a swamp and the funny part was that I didn’t know this. Destiny made us meet and what would I be doing if God hadn’t sent him?

    Phases that we faced were terrible but here we are, celebrating our happily lived 3 years of marriage. So, in honour of our 3rd anniversary, I am portraying to you a “couple of things” about us.
 
    Most people accept and love their partner after watching the positive side but HE loved and accepted me regardless of my flaws and my worst behaviour towards him. He never gave up on me. Otherwise, it is too hard to handle me sometimes. 

       I remember when I saw him for the first time in the office and accepted the fact that there was a different vibration and connection I felt. Today, when I look at the past, my belief in destiny gets stronger. Everything was destined. 

    It’s been 7 years since we met and throughout this journey, what I love the most about him is that he listens to me and understands me very well which is the most important key in relationships. He is my bestie, my confidant, my chef, my house help, my movie partner, my life partner, my guide, my colleague, my savior and most importantly my Love ๐Ÿ˜ 

     Living in a joint family is not an easy task but keeping a balance between family and spouse is his specialty. ๐Ÿ˜ Slowly but eventually I have realized that riding in the car is not the truest happiness but riding with your Mr. Right is the best thing even if it is on an old bike. ๐Ÿคญ A marriage is made of a million little moments. The everyday things matter more. Some days, we put a love note in each other’s lunch box. Those “butterflies in my stomach” moment matters. I believe that expressing love is as equally important as falling in love.

    He is imperfectly perfect. Everyone has low points, and I have too, but when you choose to see the brighter side of someone, you feel alive. He learned something from me and I acquired a lot from him. 

     Not only is he patient with me but he has a truly kind and giving heart. He always wants to make me the better version of myself so that I could be stronger, more confident and wise to face this world.
 
     My favourite times with him are our night and morning walks. ๐Ÿ˜Š Now we are a family as our tiny beautiful daughter came into our lives and our morning walks are going on hold since the latter happened. ๐Ÿ˜† Point to be noted that like every normal couple, we also have fights and arguments but we make sure that it doesn’t stay longer. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

     This is it. Writing will never gonna end if I continue this blog. It’s good to stop here otherwise itna lamba aap log padoge nahi ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…. 

     Last but not the least, I want to dedicate a song for him:

     “เค†เคฏे เคนो เคฎेเคฐी เคœ़िंเคฆเค—ी เคฎें เคคुเคฎ เคฌाเคนเคฐ เคฌเคจเค•े 
      เคฎेเคฐे เคธाเคฅ เคฏूँเคนी เคฐเคนเคจा เคคुเคฎ เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคช्เคฏाเคฐ เคฌเคจเค•े”

     Happy anniversary to us. ❤️ 


      

Comments

  1. Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป Comment if you liked it ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you guys, stay happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ™‚