Fashion in wake of married woman



                It's Sunday and I am stuck in my office. Why? Because of the stupid, horrified, infuriated CORONA VIRUS. You know what, increasing cases of infection is directly proportional to the increasing workload in our office. Why? Because we work in Government administration. Clearly, the command is in the government's hands. Although, I am not having so much work right now but still have to sit in front of my computer. Why? Because anytime you can be called for the work. (Frustrated)

                      This virus has already snatched our fun. Especially, wedding for which we were so excited to attend. 

                   Anyways, it's been so long to meet you guys via my words. As you know now I am a married woman. If you haven't go through my wedding blog then click here to know about my lockdown wedding including some tips and wedding pictures :) ..................... yup, soooo where were I? Oh, I was talking about my new blog. Here, I am gonna share some of my favorite looks after my marriage. (Obviously in saree and suit...sighs)

No. 1-  My most loving dress is the Rajputi Poshak. You feel light, pretty, covered yet classy. The  Nath and Borla make the perfect Indian look with this dress. You can wear this without veiling but Poshak's look is incomplete without a veil. I wore this poshak on my first Gangaur Pooja after marriage. Gangaur is one of the important festivals in Rajasthan. We worship Goddess Gauri and Lord Shiva. Rest you can search on Google :)


No. 2- This beautiful Anarkali suit holds my heart. I wore it during the Gangaur 16 pooja days. Oh, did I mention that I love twirling during my photoshoots. 

A Tip for free: If you want this type of picture of yourself, then tell your photographer to click the photo capture button in your camera so many times rapidly and you only have to keep twirling with a smiling face and a little bit of style :) (Thank me later)


No. 3- I tried the Marathi Nath for the first time and I really loved it. In fact, now I am thinking to pierce my nose so that I can wear these kinds of Naths smoothly and easily. (A temporary Nath is difficult to hold). I wore this again during my  Gangaur pooja days (This pooja was fun as you can see here). Also, these red bangles are must-have accessories. Although, various colors are available in the market. 




No. 4-  I told you I love to twirl :) 
This saree is called "Chundri saree". Bright colors, patterns and prints are attractive enough to buy this saree. Every married girl in our country has this Chundri. It is a great option for any pooja. 


No. 5- My first Holi festival after getting married was so crazy and beautiful. I chose this cream color suit with a purple bandhej print dupatta.  For adding ethnicity and a married look, bangles and jhumkas played a good role. (For this festival, get your old trunk open)




No. 6-  To the times when we were free to attend the wedding functions. The nine-yard wonder never fails. If you like experiments with your outfits then you can go with this look. (For winters wedding) Pick a black skivvy and a saree of your favorite color. You'll feel warmth and style at the same time. Additions are your choice. 



No. 7- Another tip for free: If you are confused about what bangles to wear because you don't have matching bangles. Look at your collection of bangles. Pick all the same design and different colored bangles with two beautiful kada/bangdi as per your choice for the finishing as I am wearing in this picture with this pretty leheriya saree. 

Braids and open hair are always the best options. 


I have shared some of my favorite looks. I hope there will be more tips and a dressing style to share. 

Hope you liked it. Tell me in the comments below.










Comments