My Knotty affair !!





                    #lockdownwedding #loveInTheTimesOfCorona #weddingDuringCorona #theNewNormal #weddingInMasks ......................I never thought I would mention these hashtags for my wedding pictures. I never thought my friends could not attend my wedding. But yeah I used to say to my mother that I am gonna make my wedding with my only special people, not a bunch of persons. (kharcha bhi to bachta hai na ). Aur phir God ne meri sun li. That is why he managed to Export the virus from China. The only thing that I never wanted to be true is getting married during the days of summer.



          My marriage would have become a package of fun if my whole family and friends could have come. But my girl-friends made me happy (and I pretended to be surprised) through the amazing gifts. (Tum na aa paaye par Gifts to aaye😛) Thanks to E-Commerce and Amazon (A to Z Guarantee)

            I am not lying but they gifted me the besttttt wedding gifts. You must check these out...  I love photography so they gave me a Skyviksigni 10x macro lens through which you can click super zoomed photos of the micro-objects or insects. To get this lens Click here to explore this lens

        The second gift for me is JBL Speakers cum FM because I love music and listening to FM. These speakers are killer. You must have this.Click here to check

           Last but not the least, they gave me a Philips Comb hair straightener which is very needy for the girls. Click here to check

         Seriously guys, if you are thinking to give a gift to someone for any occasion, you should go for them. A gift should be useful and appreciated. 

           Now thinking about my family, I just got the best luck to have all of them❣️ 
The issue was, (both sides) making the guest list including only 50 persons and this part was very tough. I mean 50 to sirf ek side ke main relatives hi ho jaate hain yaar. But Corona taught us to arrange the marriage events with the tiny guest list too. Yes, this is possible. ......... Thanks to my loved ones who became the witnesses to my special day 
.
            A huge thanks to all my office colleagues (sorry sorry OUR office colleagues. We met in our workplace and the love story began.....okay okay I will tell you guys our love story some another time). 
.
               And now, let's talk about my Rockstar, “ My Mum”. She was the one who made me ride on Scooty for my bridal entry😝. Not only this. She also convinced my boy to join my ride. That was fun indeed. My lockdown wedding became a memorable one.



Do you wanna see my wedding snaps? Of course, you do.  :)
Here we go !!!!!!!!!                  

 For Haldi Ceremony, I chose this cute yellow dress. I bought this dress from Myntra but you can get this dress on Amazon because there are so many offers available.  Here is a link - Click here  You can pair this dress with the funky silver jewelry if you do not want the very common flower jewelry.  Everybody wore yellow color outfits and as you know it was a lockdown wedding, so there can't be a DJ for sangeet and all. So, we managed to rock the floor using Bluetooth speakers at home. We played the Haldi songs on youtube and voilla...we were ready to dance. 




           TIP: If you also have the smiley cushions or any prop you love. You can do a photoshoot with them like I did.     

 Followed by, the Mehdi function started. It was very very special for me because I decided to wear my mother's own wedding outfit. (Actually, it was a saree then my mum converted this into a wonderful lehenga). This was as beautiful and stunning as it was decades ago. You can use this idea as well. They say fashion is something we feel comfortable in. Fashion comes back again and again after ages. So, nothing is out of fashion until or unless you wear your attire with full confidence and minimalism. What are you waiting for ?? Go unbox old stuff of your mother and make it fashionable as per your requirement and keep slaying. 


                     



            Seriously, ask yourself, how many times you used your wedding lehenga again?? Firstly, the red color is not anytime or anywhere in colour. I wanted my attire in any color but not Red. So I chose this classic golden and Pink Banarasi lehenga which I can wear anywhere anytime because the weight is also light. 



Also, I wanted some things and moments at my wedding that are emotionally attached to me. One of them was this beautiful पायल. I borrowed them from my mother who got them from her mother at her wedding (फ़िल्मी हो   गया ना 😁). Again, go to your mother and please her.

TIP: Please DO NOT play the very common song for your bridal entry. I played this song - Click here to listen 

This song is also good. Click

I didn't take a risk to go to the parlor due to CORONA but my cousin was my savior.....She did my makeup and it was fabulous, isn't it ?? 

Okay, this is it. I hope you got some ideas or help if you are getting married during this Virus. I am locked with my partner in the lockdown wedding to annoy him for the whole life. :) All the best for the brides and grooms to be out there. 

  

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂