Home-Alone

Bored of being bored because being bored is boring. 


                Have you watched the movie "Home-Alone" in which  an eight-year-old Kelvin was accidentally left behind by his family during Christmas vacation? He was happy to be in charge and overjoyed but then he had to contend with two burglars. It is one of my favorite comedy movies.


               
                   Well, I haven't faced this situation but I remember some of my school age days when I been alone at home very often at day times (of course).💁 I had my Barbie dolls and loved to make a home for them by using umbrellas. Yes, umbrellas and my mother's dupatta.😁 I've always been a day-dreamer child. It sounds bizarre but yeah, this was my daily routine and my most-liked fragment of the day after coming back home from the school that I used to go to the terrace just after having the meal and do nothing but just chewing a toffee and think something. The stuff which creatively settled in my head was not ordinary. I used to act as a teacher and write tables on the wall. It was like setting a theatre in which I used to play the roles of a teacher and a student both. I used to act this play at home alone as well just for doing my homework in a non-ordinary manner, unlike other children. 😋
                   Thinking about the college days, the dress wearing in the college, what if I would be in the fashion designing course or interior designing. I literally wore experimental clothes like a fashion designer does. I used to spoke to myself and acted in many roles such as a friends group at my college. So, basically, spending my home alone time through these tales that what would be my style of dressing, walking or talking was my hobby. 🤓
                      Such a crazy I was. 😯Now I have grown up buddy. Things have changed. Prime concerns have become fully fledged. The mobile phone has replaced the barbie dolls. Acting and playing have replaced the actual way of living with the real people. 🌝

              Also, If you are bored of simple things and like funky accessories then "Popxo Shop " is your place to shop online. 
You can find here such wonderful, unique designs and best quality products. 
👉Click here to get Ek do teen wala wall clock 

👉Click here to get Doormats
👉click here to shop pouches







👉click here to grab these cool tote bags

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂