Some shots from my gallery !!


Things change, people change and so are relationships. Only one thing in the whole universe which won't be changed ever - SNAPSHOTS. Moments we capture in the camera. Whether it is a nature click or a family picture or it can be random shots of the things around you. 
I loveeeeee to take pictures. Even the sound of taking shots, which we call it in desi language khichaaakkkk, gives me a kind of rapture. 

πŸ’—
πŸ’¬First one gives patriotic vibes. This was clicked last year on Republic day. India Gate, that day, India Gate was garnished with tricolor. 
πŸ’¬The second click is magical. Clicked at the pilgrimage site in Uttarakhand state. HARIDWAR which means "hari ka dwar". Hari as Lord Shiva. Dwar as Gate. The Gateway to Lord Shiva. The beautiful drops of Ganga falling from the flower make this picture eternally naturally pretty. 



πŸ’¬The third one is one of my favorites. The place is RISHIKESH which is also in Uttarakhand state nearby Haridwar city. This place is famous for River rafting and camping which I did with my girlies gang. This click is the best example of observing the things around you. The combination of a small stick lying on the sand under the sky and the sun is uniquely beautiful.


πŸ’¬The fourth one is from Rajpath, New Delhi on Republic Day. This place is decorated twice the year on occasions of Republic and Independence Day. It never gets bored on normal days either. I loved this click of mine. 


πŸ’¬The fifth photograph gives a portrait look. Seriously, the trio is outstanding. Blue sky, green trees and the tents on the ground. Well, it makes me feel proud of myself to click this one. This is the place of Rishikesh which I am talking about. The camps. 

We stayed in the Red Chilli Camp which was really a good experience and whoever asks me to stay at which camp then I suggest this camp. - For more details


πŸ’¬The sixth one is from my city. Alwar. The name of this tourist place is City Palace. It includes Saagar ( kind of Lake), Moosi Maharani Ki Chhatri which is a cenotaph of the Queen and the King of the Palace. You can take a lot of pictures here, look really nice because of the view.


πŸ’¬What to say about it ?? The seventh click takes my heart away all the time I see this picture. Well, you must have identified this place. Yes, its Rishikesh again. The Beach. The sun which looks just like a knife that is cutting the mountain. Just WOW.  What say ?????


πŸ’¬The last one is my smartest click. Oh, my favorite sunglasses. Hey, I could not find the words or caption for this shot. 



PS: More to comeπŸ’— My gallery is not so small😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊

Comments

  1. If you have read it all, Thank you so much. Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading πŸ™‚