A letter to you.

Dear you, 
                 Its been a long while to express my feelings towards you. You know what it is said that if we can not express our love to them then we don't love them. It is quite a truth. However, the fragrance of a sandalwood remains the same even after getting thousands of pieces. Just like that, my love for you remains constant or I would say it keeps stronger even after the long distance and thousands of breakage in our relationship. 


I see you in my glimpse.
I feel you in my heart.
I hear you in my words.
I write you in my verse.

I am not a messenger of God to take you to fly high but here I am.....
                             .....to make you HAHAHAHA :).
                                  to make you feel proud.

I am not the Sun or the Moon.
I am Air which stays with you forever.
I am not the Light but the darkness which makes you shine. :)
I am not an eraser to wipe out your mistakes but a permanent marker to correct your mistakes.

Dear you,
                 I will be your expandable memory till my last breath. :)

                                                                                                                                                            Love                                             


Yours :)

                                                                                       
                                  

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂