Inexpensive art


Hey readers !! Today I am going to reveal that how you can style the creativity with the help of so common things you have at your home.



1. Abstract art with the help of your GEL PEN only.






You can state this art a Doodling art also. Binge this beautiful drawing made with the help only a gel pen. You can use any other color of your choice. What you need to do is go with the flowwwwww. Put the pen on the paper and keep moving whatever you want to give the shapes to your drawing. After that, you will see that you have so many different empty shapes which you will fill according to your imagination. It will take time. When I started this stuff, it took around 10 days to be completed but it won't when you give it your full time to this only. Different patterns result in this beautiful and unique piece of art. Frame it and give the creative look to your wall.



2. Electric Switch board's tale

This one is my favorite. One day my mother just asked me to settle all the junk from my room and I found an old calendar which had the different kind of birds printed on each month page.  That's it !!
The bulb lightened up and I started to cut them with the help of scissors but very cleanly and with sharp edges. 
Would you like to know what happened next ?? Here it is !!!






See. how inexpensively you can style your room with the help of nothing but the old stuff and a common gel pen. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂