Mutual Destiny



It's 4:50 am and I am filled with thousands of thoughts (you can say it dilemma), these thoughts are dying to convert themselves into words. So here I am.
   The fight of thoughts is between the brain and the super invincible Heart.
  Oh hello!!! Wait, let me clear you first that this is not Pyar vyar wala panga haan :). It's just I slept earlier and suddenly woke up earlier which often happens to u guys too I guess. ( Like and comment below who are morning people unlike me ) :).
   So, readers who are 90's born, do you ever face the situation where u get to think rethink and re-re-think about marriage???
  Yes, you are right. This is a dilemma of getting married to an unknown person. I know our parents and relatives are busy in searching "dulha" for all of,90's born nowadays.  I don't understand that how can we decide in just less than half an hour meeting to spend whole life with a person.
   Arranged marriage, as our parents said,"Humne bhi toh ki hai", is like the situation in which u have to hold a torch and walk on a dark street then whatever u meet up ahead you will have to handle.
   Love marriage on another side,"pyar toh shadi k bd bhi ho jayega", would be a beautiful feeling I guess because the person you are getting married with is the love of your life with whom u can share anything, anytime and anywhere. You both are well known to each other.
     Arranged marriage, in my point of view, is like a deal of business where u check everything :
Looks ☑️
Income ☑️
Family☑️
The way of talking, walking, clothing☑️
And if one of these checks don't match up then deal is canceled. A PERFECT MATCH.
   As I heard about love is that you can fall in love even with an imperfect person. You can balance the chaos in each other and find out the best of them.
    In an arranged marriage, I think you can't do that because u are not attached to each other. If anything wrong or imperfect happens you will be not okay with that. You will try to change them.
   But guys apart of these issues, in my 27 years of journey, I have seen all types of marriages of my friends and relatives. Some are love marriages and some are arranged. In both cases, I have seen the happiness in arranged and sadness in love marriages and VICE VERSA. :)
  So at the end of the overthinking, I always stop at the one and only DESTINY.
  Anything That Happens In Life Is Meant To Happen.....

Sometimes the half an hour meeting makes a lifetime strong bonding and love. ( No option )... :)

P.S: Your opinions will be welcomed. Wish me luck :)
             Shukriya !!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂