A Letter to my daughter on her 1st birthday



Dear Tejal,

          Happiest first birthday little love. I can’t keep calm because it’s your dayyyyyyyy ๐Ÿฅณ . I wonder how fast these 12 months flew by. When I close my eyes, I find myself waiting in the OT for you to come out into this strange but beautiful world. It feels like yesterday. I don’t know how fast a year has passed since I took care of you, prepared meals for you, fed you, gave you massages, bathed you, nursed you, sang lullabies for you, laughed with you, listened to your giggles, and loved you. 

          When you turned 6 months old, I started making food for you and feeding you. I never thought it would have been so exciting and satisfying. Now I have realised that a bathed, dressed, and fed child gives the best feeling to every mother.

          I remember the moments when you reached your milestones. Be it rolling over, sitting without support, grabbing a thing for the first time, falling from the bed, taking your first step, teething phase, crawling, etc. I also clicked on the monthly pictures of yours. These are very special, and after turning 6 months old, clicking your picture has become a big task for us. You move things and yourself so much (still the same). LOL ๐Ÿ˜† Your father helps me out. Talking about your father, he immensely adores you, girl. He was telling me once that he often gets emotional at the thought of your marriage. He may spend less time with you, but he stays updated on everything of yours. Whenever he gets the chance, he bathes you, feeds you, plays with you, and teaches you the activities. For every daughter, a father is not less than a superhero, and your father indeed is a superhero. For me too. ๐Ÿ˜Š   

 เค•เคญी-เค•เคญी เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคฆिเคฒ เคฎें เค–़เคฏाเคฒ เค†เคคा เคนै, 
        เค•ि เคœैเคธे เคคुเคเค•ो เคฌเคจाเคฏा เค—เคฏा เคนै เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคฒिเคฏे,
  เคคू เค…เคฌ เคธे เคชเคนเคฒे เคธिเคคाเคฐों เคฎें เคฌเคธ เคฐเคนी เคฅी เค•เคนीं ,                                                                   
        เคคुเคे เคœ़เคฎीं เคชे เค‰เคคाเคฐा เค—เคฏा เคนै เคนเคฎाเคฐे เคฒिเคฏे।        

         They say firsts are always memorable. I will never forget your first experience at a wedding when you, your father, and I went to Delhi. You were 8 months old. You became cranky, and then I became rude and panicked because I thought, as a mother, I couldn’t manage you and your stuff too. Your father was a support system for me, but, oh God, that was not a good experience. 

           The cutest activity of yours is clapping and showing your teeth. You have 6 teeth already. You put a smile on everyone’s face who comes into contact with you whether it’s in your Nani house or a Daadi house. 

           It has truly been an honour to watch you grow and learn over the last year. But I must admit that you taught me more. I have learned patience, strength, and selflessness. Most importantly, you have taught me the true meaning of pure and unconditional love and care. The bond we already have is indescribable and something that I will never take for granted. You are a living piece of us, but you and I had 9 extra months together that no one else had. You are the only person who knows the sound of my heart from inside. You encourage me to wake up every single day and be the best version of myself, so for that, I THANK YOU.

        No amount of pictures and videos can capture what it feels to have you in my life. You have changed the way I feel and see the world. 

          We wish that may you lead a happy life, whether it’s in a job, a friend, family, a spouse , a hobby or whatever. We wish you a healthy life so you can get a wealthy life. Don’t forget, “Health is Wealth”.  May you be the light wherever you go (as your name says). We Love you too our sweetheart. ๐Ÿ˜Š


All our Love,

Maa-Papa ❤️

           

          

 

          

         

 

           

Comments