What’s in my Bag !!

  Hey guys, this time I am bringing a very hot topic.  I watched some "What's in my bag" videos, so I thought why don't I write a blog about this. It would be fun. 

            

         If you have watched this episode of "Coffee with Karan" then you can relate it with yourself as I do.

 Yes,  I do consider two compartments in a Bag. I do consider the back and front pockets in a Bag. I do consider the space in a bag so that my lunch box can be fitted easily (are bhai kaahe do-do bags office lekar Jaana).

  • Okay, let's start. Firstly, I keep my wallet in which the paper money and coins reside. I also want my wallet very spacious and comfortable enough to take out the money from it.  
  • Well, only cash does not need a cozy place to reside, our phone charger and earphones demand the same too.  I often notice people put their earphones and charger in a very messy manner. You know what, it would be easier and cleaner if you put this stuff in a tiny pouch. You can find various kinds of cases online but DIY (do it yourself) is the best way. De-cluttering on Diwali Safai is the one way to find this type of thing as I found a beautiful tiny pouch that my mother used to carry when the keypad phones were technology. 
  • This pouch has two compartments which I love the most. Because I can keep my charger and earphones together in an organized manner (Nahin main  Bluetooth earphones use nahi karti).   
  • Sunglasses obviously. I can't ride a Scooty without my Glasses, not even at night (Yes I keep Night specs too).  Again, either you should carry a glass pouch or you can keep it in another pocket so that your specs will be safe from any scratch. 
  • A Pen. An office girl/boy has to have a pen. (Point to be noted)
  • A Novel. Firstly, very useful when I travel. Secondly, one thing I would like to share about me (inner me). I always look at a negative situation too along with a positive side. Suppose you will have no work today in your office and you have to do nothing but only sitting alone for a long time where you don't have internet, what will you do? I Will Read A Novel. Yes, I keep this due to these stupid yet sensible reasons. 


  • rubber-band when I clutch my hair and a clutch when I tie my hair with a rubber band. (It depends. :))
  • scarf. Useful in both winters and summers. 
  • In winters, I always carry hand gloves. They keep my hand warm and cozy because I am a winter person. (tttttttttthhandddddddd bohot lagti hai mujhe)
  • My medicines (Homeopathy). It works best when you are suffering from cold and Sualin tablets if you ever feel a soar throat. 
  • Chocolate or a toffee (Sometimes, not always) for sweet cravings.
  • lotion or creme. It is very essential during winters. 
  • Last but not least - "A spare mask and sanitizer". (New-Normal) 
            That's it !
Hope you enjoyed reading. 


Shop attractive wallets by Daily objects. Click HERE

Shop this headphones case on amazon. Click Here

Luggage and bags SALE on Amazon. Click HERE





Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂