Interrogation alert ! !



            It's me when my brother told me not to go out. These expressions come when someone in my family talks like a stereotype. It's me when my mother does not let me wear the black color outfit at festivals. 

       This is my childhood picture. Cute hai na :) Whenever I am forbidden to do something that I want to do, then my face becomes like this. But It is bearable because people who are stopping me are my buddies, my family. Gussa tab aata hai when so-called visitors at home, aunties-uncles, people who meet while going somewhere asks some very rude and unpredictable questions.  


Questions you should never ask anyone if you don't know them in person 🙊 ...👇


Q.1 Kitna milta hai ya Kitna kama lete ho?? (How much do you earn?? 🤐) Seriously??? I mean how...how people even dare to ask this rude question!! I face this situation a lot, the only answer I have is "chal jaata hai kaam". Or should I say, " why? Do you want a loan from me or something??

Q.2 When will you get married?? Well, I have a confession. Sometimes, na chaahte hue bhi main ye question puch leti hu when I meet a school or college friend after a long time. At that time, this question comes in our stupid head like a mandatory dose before saying "Ok Bye, phir milte hain" 🤐 and now you know I am married (finallyyyy) but before marriage, when I was asked the same question, the multiple answers I usually had.


Number 1- "Kabhi nahi, never (my favorite one)".

Number 2- "Haan jab gharwaale karwayenge tab hogi yaar. (Sanskari answer)."

Number 3- "hehehe...Tere baad hi karungi" (an idiotic answer to give an alarm that hello.. I am not interested in this question).

Number 4- "Jab kismat me hogi" 🤣 (A peaceful answer).


Q.3 Our Indian society's favorite one - " Beta Shadi me kya kya diya ya kya kya mila?? (How much you got from your marriage?)" To be honest, I do not like these so-called customs in marriages. Marriage is a personal family affair to celebrate happiness, togetherness and love. Why do we take an extreme look into financial matters instead of mental happiness? Totally disagree.


Q.4 This one is so often. I am afraid of this question. "Arrey, koi earrings kyun nahi pehne ? (Why don't you wear any accessory?)" 


     Dude, why do accessories (bangles, necklace, rings) go out of comfort zone and enter into compulsion zone after marriage in our country?. I often see and observe it. But for your kind information, we girls wear them because or when we like to do so. If anyone doesn't want then why we are supposed to wear jewelry forcefully? Does it mean that we don't respect elders? Does it mean that we don't love our family? Why are all the rituals reserved only for women?


Q.5 When will you have a baby? ..........."Honestly, I just have a one-sentence for this - Live and Let Live" 


       However, everyone has different opinions. I am just saying what I believe. Since I love to write what I feel actually. I can not even write if I do not experience that particular write-up.  

    I believe that do not just follow the customs but understand them logically.  

And hey, have you checked out the updated bank offers and amazing discounts on Amazon Great Indian Festival. Click here to shop



PS: I vow to NOT ask these questions to anyone. 


Do you??? 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂