Dreams Collide




Last day, I was suspended from my office. I went to the U.S.A. but goofed up to visit an illegal hotel which I didn't know of course. One of my family members turned into a witch. .............................Oh, Wait, it's nothing but nightmares or we have a positive word too called Dreams -The stories which the brain tells us during sleep. 

        Dreams are amazingly bizarre. The interesting fact is that you are not going to be aware of this what your brain is gonna be showing you. It is said that if you are lost in someone or something's thoughts over a whole day then you would have them or that in your dreams. Well, one night I had a dream of people with whom I had not talked for a decade nor my mind ever worried about them. So, this theory fails for me. 

          When we wake up, we can't get our dream memorized correctly but just a basic storyline. Why does this happen? It is also believed that when we dreaming in the mornings, it is likely to turn into reality. Well, I dream a lot and mostly in the morning time because I sleep well at that time. The news is none of my dreams turn into reality so far. So I don't accept this belief too. Would you? 

           Some nightmares are the kind of horror that makes me react while asleep. Yes, I literally feel them like someone is holding me but my voice cannot get out of my mouth. This stage between wakefulness and sleep is horrible. 

          Imagine, if we had supernatural powers then what would be this world now. People like me would do changes in the wall colors of my home daily, vanish all the flaws permanently within myself. Thanks to God our life is not a fairy tale but a truth that we cannot deny. The wrongdoers live on this planet showing us the nightmares while awake.

          Apart from this, sometimes we live our dream within a dream-like becoming a person who we have been in our mind or being with someone who cannot be a reality. At least, this place will not be an obstacle for completing the incomplete desires. 

         One important tip I wanna share with you which I personally experienced and getting the results. How many of you facing a problem in sleeping? Heard this song ?? (Karwate badalte rahe saari raat hum, aapki kasam) I tell you, these Bollywood songs na. This girl should consult a doctor but she is thinking here that she is in love. (LOL) 

Tip no. 1: Ditch your mobile phone during sleeping hours. 


Tip no. 2: Work out/Exercise/Go to a morning walk daily to get the sleep well on time. 


Tip no. 3: Do not sleep in the noon. Just take a short nap. (Like I do in my office after lunch)


Try and Happy Dreaming. 

Comments

  1. Hi! I enjoyed reading your post. I need to practice these sleeping tips as well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading 🙂