5 dupatta draping styles

                  I am so excited to write this post because I love lehengas and I brought curated pictures of mine to you. πŸ€“ I hope that I am gonna bookmarking these styles for you for upcoming weddings.πŸ˜‹

          I have worn lehenga  5 times so far since I have felt the eligibility to look grown up and ravishing in cousins' or freinds' or siblings' marriages. I gained gratification that I tried different styles to drape dupatta each time I have worn the lehenga. 
          
          Personally, I hate monotony. It is difficult to articulate the power of style and fashion through words. What you wear is how you represent yourself to the world according to the events and fashion has its own language. Indian attires are super sexy clothes only when you carry them in a right manner. 

          I love to carry a dupatta because it feels ethnic. It makes you breeze beauty and decency. 

            Well, there are plenty of styles of draping dupatta available on the internet but I am representing my 5 personal styles which I have been carried and felt plush pretty as well. You can try these and make yourself confidently charming. πŸ’š


1. Open dupatta pinned on both sides of shoulders. (Ladies can follow the style of my mum 😜)




2. The waistband dupatta drape look.



3. Open pinned dupatta on one side + holding the dupatta in another hand.



4. Make pleats of the dupatta and pin that on one side while holding the dupatta in another hand.



5.  Open pinned dupatta on one side and tuck-in rest of that into your lehenga on another side.




              🌼 Hope you liked it and shall help you. 🌼

 I will bring you some more styles that I personally carry whenever I will attend some more weddings.πŸ˜€

In the end, I am recommending you this amazing saree which I bought from amazon. When I received this classic piece I was so impressed. Fabric is so very good and color is exactly same as it looks in picture. I wore it and such a warm compliments I got from people. Price of this saree is doing the solely justice. Go Grab This.  Colour of my saree is Wine. Choose yours. Link is below.




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dupattas are awesome but we had the best collections of dupatta in https://www.cbazaar.com/women/clothing/women-mix-and-match/dupatta

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading πŸ™‚